Mechanical Engineers have a broad spectrum of opportunities in Industrial giants in the field of Energy, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Steel, Automotive, Robotics and Information Technologies. Core industries like Rexroth Bosch group, Saint-Gobain Corporation, Hyundai, Larsen & Toubro, Mahindra, etc recruits our students. Many IT industries also have CAD/CIM divisions, which increases the job potential of mechanical engineers in IT industries too. Around 70% of the students are placed in reputed industries practicing core and allied engineering, through campus recruitment and the remaining 30% prefer higher studies in India and abroad.