Candidates Selected through Common counseling for admissions at SRM Dental College, Ramapuram should report to the Dean between 9 AM to 5 PM.
The following certificates in original to be submitted at the time of admission.
Certificates to be Submitted
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents)
- NEET Admit card of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- NEET Result / Rank letter issued by CBSE
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 10+2 Certificate (Pass Certificate)
- Class 10+2 Mark sheet
- Ten (10) recent passport size photographs same as affixed on the application form
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated through ONLINE.
- Proof of identity (Aadhar Card Must)
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- NRI Document to verify NRI Status
- Tuition fees and Hostel/Transport fees (if applicable) in favor of the details furnished below should be submitted.
- PAN CARD of the candidate or parent ( for the purpose of payment of fees only)
- Candidates without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take admission.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute/ College/ University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute /College/ University” will not be allowed to take admission.
|Details of Fee to be paid|
Tuition Fee per year
Rs: 7, 50,000/-
Hostel and Mess Fee per year
The above fees can be paid either by way of DD or through ONLINE
|1. The DD to be drawn in favor of “SRMIST’ payable at Chennai.|
|2. For payment of Fees through ONLINE|
|Name of the Bank : CITY UNION BANK, TAMBARAM|
|DD IN FAVOUR : SRMIST|
|Account Number :117109000173813|
|IFSC Code : CIUB0000117|