Vision of the Department
Impart innovative quality educational program by promoting ethics, clinical skills to serve the rehabilitation needs of nation and international communities.
Mission of the Department
To disseminate knowledge and hands on skill training through evidence based system, quality education, clinical practice and research.
Why study Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is Allied health care professional involved in treatment method that focuses on the science of movement and helps people to restore, maintain and maximize their physical strength, function, motion and overall well-being by addressing the underlying physical issues
WHY STUDY BPT AT TRICHY CAMPUS.
- Ambient atmosphere of sprawling green campus ideal for learning
- State of art infrastructure: Equipped with the latest technology both in lecture halls, clinics and research labs.
- Well renowned and experienced faculty
- Fully fledged occupational Therapy clinic attached to 720 bedded Trichy Medical college hospital & research centre for clinical training.
- Ample opportunity to develop extracurricular and co curricular skills.
- Well furnished hostel with homely atmosphere
- International collaboration with leading universities abroad
60% of marks in higher secondary (10+2) with physics, chemistry, Biology/ Botany and Zoology as main subjects.
DURATION OF COURSE
41/2 years inclusive of 6 months of mandatory internship
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: 100% job placement
Our graduates are in great demand in a range of contexts including
- Government hospitals/rehabilitation centers
- Multispecialty Hospitals
- Rehabilitation centers
- Orthopedic hospitals
- Special Schools
- Old age homes
- Private practice
- Sports clinic
- Fitness center