Time: 04:30PM – 6:30 PM
Importance of the Webinar
1) An Introductionin Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing.
2) Getting familiar with Text Analytics.
3) How Kaggle works in web-based data science environment.
5) Doubt clearing sessions and discussion forum.
The session started with the welcome address by Mrs.P.Sabitha /CSE.She welcomed the participants and narrated them in brief about the Event Agenda and an introduction about the Speaker T.SARADA KIRANMAYEE Research Assistant Computer Science Dept , University of mantoba Canada. The session started by explaining the participants about our prestigious Institution and the Department,Placements,Academic,Events, Other Activities,etc.Head of the Department Dr.N.Kannan addressed the gathering and shared his vision about the Institution and Department. He lent his wisdom and motivated the participants to learn something new in this pandemic period and wished them luck for their academic career.
Topics covered are:
- Machine Learning for Natural Language Processing.
- Text Analytics
- Statistical techniques for identifying parts of speech, entities,sentiments.
4.Text Mining with Machine Learning and python.
- How to use Machine Learning for sentimental analysis and it’s usage in Twitter data for opinion analysis.
- How Kaggle allows user to find and publish data sets, explore, and build models in web-based data science environment.
The participants gave a positive comment and they expressed they got an idea how to use Machine Learning in text Analytics and its applications on different platforms like Twitter. They are very interested to such an innovative webinar in the coming days also. Some Participants enquired about our Institution, Department and Placements also. Finally, the event is concluded by Mrs.V.Sathya with a thanksgiving talk to the speaker for giving a wonderful session. Also, she expressed the gratitude to Management, Director, Dean, HOD and participants.