The department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, SRMIST Ramapuram, organized a webinar on 30.6.2020 on ‘VIRTUAL CONDUCT OF DIGITAL SYSTEM AND DESIGN LAB’ for the benefit of diploma students, engineering and all faculty members between 5.15 PM to 7.00PM.The session started at 5.15 in ZOOM platform and participants from all over the India and also from foreign countries participated enthusiastically in this webinar.
INVOCATION AND WELCOME ADDRESS:
The session started with the welcome speech by our respected HOD/EEE & VP(Academic Dr. K. N. SRINIVAS, who have addressed the gathering with the introduction to virtual lab and its advantages in this pandemic situation to all. He thanked our management for the support for organizing such events successfully.
Following this, Mr.M.Vinil(A.P/EEE) sir explained the agenda for the session by addressing the gathering. The session started by Mrs.S.Nithya (A.P/EEE), who has explained very clearly about the usage of virtual lab in general and what are all the options available in that to perform the experiments in that.
Mrs.S.Nithya explained about the following in detail.
- Basics steps to perform digital experiment in virtual lab.
- Explained the basics of how to make connection in virtual lab using bread board as we do real time experiments in our lab session and verified the truth table.
- As data’s are available in many different platform offered by different IIT, all were explained one by one clearly.
- All the link was given clearly in the ppt for the future use as the materials will be shared to all participants.
- Live demo was taken in which many participants were actively participated as hands- on session which was already communicated to all participants through mail and WhatsApp group.
- Many participants were very much interested to adopt this new platform for their lab.
Following this MS.VIJAYALAKSHMI K(A.P/EEE), explained some of the experiments to perform in another platform in virtual lab as directly how to verify truth table verification for digital system lab.
In PPT the experiments were explained with the basics and then showed the demo in virtual lab.
Following this Mr.M.Vinil (A.P/EEE), explained the real time application of some experiments in virtual lab session.